Peg Duncan is a senior level consultant with broad experience in technology management and a respected leader in the Canadian e-discovery area. Possessing well developed leadership, communication, facilitation and governance skills, Peg has led major litigation technology, business process improvement, information management and technology development projects in Canada. On behalf of The Sedona Conference® WG7 (Sedona Canada), she maintains an e-discovery case law digest on LexUM and the OBA website, as well as a popular eDiscovery Reading List on the PracticePRO (LawPRO) website. She speaks and writes extensively on information management and electronic discovery project management.
- Scoping, planning and management of legal-related business systems;
- Definition of client appropriate technology solutions and environments for information management and electronic discovery;
- Development of Risk-based models for the efficient management of information and mitigation of information risk;
- Management of implementation teams for information management and electronic discovery projects; and,
- Oversight of programme and project level resources and engagements.